Geraldine Hoff Doyle, was a 17 years (in 1942) while she was working at the American Broach & Machine Co. when a photographer snapped a pic of her on the job.
That image used by J. Howard Miller for the “We Can Do It!” poster, released during World War II.
Oh shit, that’s the real “Rosie the Riveter” ?
BAMF INDEED. This woman deserves all the respect in the universe!
DOPE!! STILL ROCKING THEM SCARVES =]
- nerdsandsims reblogged this from hazardousfemme
- arandomdutchgirl reblogged this from auchocolatchaud
- then-i-met-fandom reblogged this from the--great--curator
- withavoicelikesandandglue likes this
- andiitz reblogged this from livingona-prayer
- Show more notes